For table tennis players, coaches, officials, brands, shops and our beloved sport in general, 2021 was definitely not an easy year. Nevertheless, there were also rays of hope from time to time. We would therefore like to review the year with you. What happened to us? We wish a lot of fun to read the article and a Merry Christmas to all pimples players of the worldwide Sauer & Tröger family!
How do table tennis pimples players think before the start of the season 2021/2022?
Hello dear friends of the pimple,
Today we get back to you with a rather unusual message.
Yesterday morning we received the following request:
“Can you send me a new Super Stop as soon as possible? Thought it was still a long way. However, I have noticed that we will soon have the first game of the season. A friendly match is also planned for next week. Have to start training slowly now…”
We would like to take this request as an opportunity to get a better picture of your current situation. When we talk to table tennis players, table tennis coaches or table tennis clubs, we notice that each individual is in a different situation. For us personally, it seems as if many table tennis players live in parallel worlds:
- One type of table tennis player has been playing table tennis regularly for months and club life is as if nothing had happened.
- Other table tennis players hardly come into the hall and can only remember in fragments what it looks like from the inside…
The situation is similar with the motivation situation:
- There are highly motivated table tennis players. They are overjoyed that it is finally starting again and that competitions can be played. The second set of toppings since May is assembled and the washing machine is running at full speed after the warm summer units
- Other table tennis players, on the other hand, “paint the devil on the wall” and do not even get the racket out, as they believe in a repeated end to the season.
We made the observation in a small circle with pimples players as well as with offensive table tennis players.
Therefore, we would like to ask you:
- What about you and your club?
- Can you train quite normally and are you looking forward to the start of the season or are there obstacles?
- Are almost all club members back in training as before?
- What are your expectations for the new season?
Feel free to leave us a comment, write us by e-mail or social media message on Facebook or Instagram. This gives us and other pimples players a broad impression of the current situation.
Best regards and see you soon
Your Sauer & Tröger Team
Follow us now on social media:
You might also like this:
This is what the table tennis pimples brand Sauer & Tröger stands for: To make things different, cool and innovative.
We therefore proudly present you the world’s #1 pimples underwear in cooperation with the design company Bruno Banani. The stylish men’s underwear are available in different colours and sizes in the Sauer & Tröger online shop and soon in the Bruno Banani outlets. Table tennis and pimples players can rejoice!
In table tennis Germany, a spirit of optimism is slowly spreading again. This is not only due to the nicer weather, but also to the fact that the table tennis halls open again – time to get the pimple out again! We will show you how to best start training after a long break.